Simulated SNR values for a receiver array placed horizontally in a room at a height of 1 m from the ground. The transmit units are located at z = 6 m and the value of ϕ½ is set to 35°. See Mesleh et al., pp. 234-244.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Supercontinuum generation in an on-chip silica waveguide
- Urogenital photoacoustic endoscope