Simulated SNR values for a receiver array placed horizontally in a room at a height of 1 m from the ground. The transmit units are located at z = 6 m and the value of ϕ½ is set to 35°. See Mesleh et al., pp. 234-244.
Open Access Journals
- Flexible photonic metastructures for tunable coloration
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Optical Antennas