Simulated SNR values for a receiver array placed horizontally in a room at a height of 1 m from the ground. The transmit units are located at z = 6 m and the value of ϕ½ is set to 35°. See Mesleh et al., pp. 234-244.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter