Simulated SNR values for a receiver array placed horizontally in a room at a height of 1 m from the ground. The transmit units are located at z = 6 m and the value of ϕ½ is set to 35°. See Mesleh et al., pp. 234-244.
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...