Simulated SNR values for a receiver array placed horizontally in a room at a height of 1 m from the ground. The transmit units are located at z = 6 m and the value of ϕ½ is set to 35°. See Mesleh et al., pp. 234-244.
Open Access Journals
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Noninvasive nonlinear focusing and imaging through strongly...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging