Contour plots of the objective functions Λ and JCMA. Top row: QPSK. Bottom row: 16-QAM. Left column: ICA. Right column: CMA. The solution is indicated by the dot. See Johannisson et al., pp. 493-501.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...