Contour plots of the objective functions Λ and JCMA. Top row: QPSK. Bottom row: 16-QAM. Left column: ICA. Right column: CMA. The solution is indicated by the dot. See Johannisson et al., pp. 493-501.
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex