Contour plots of the objective functions Λ and JCMA. Top row: QPSK. Bottom row: 16-QAM. Left column: ICA. Right column: CMA. The solution is indicated by the dot. See Johannisson et al., pp. 493-501.
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays