Contour plots of the objective functions Λ and JCMA. Top row: QPSK. Bottom row: 16-QAM. Left column: ICA. Right column: CMA. The solution is indicated by the dot. See Johannisson et al., pp. 493-501.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter