Contour plots of the objective functions Λ and JCMA. Top row: QPSK. Bottom row: 16-QAM. Left column: ICA. Right column: CMA. The solution is indicated by the dot. See Johannisson et al., pp. 493-501.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams