Proposed architecture to form a seven-dimensional hypercube network with 128 nodes. The squares are network nodes and the circles are photonic interchangers. See Sakano and Yamamoto, pp. A12-A20.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams