Proposed architecture to form a seven-dimensional hypercube network with 128 nodes. The squares are network nodes and the circles are photonic interchangers. See Sakano and Yamamoto, pp. A12-A20.
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays