Proposed architecture to form a seven-dimensional hypercube network with 128 nodes. The squares are network nodes and the circles are photonic interchangers. See Sakano and Yamamoto, pp. A12-A20.
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex