Proposed architecture to form a seven-dimensional hypercube network with 128 nodes. The squares are network nodes and the circles are photonic interchangers. See Sakano and Yamamoto, pp. A12-A20.
Open Access Journals
- Flexible photonic metastructures for tunable coloration
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Optical Antennas