Proposed architecture to form a seven-dimensional hypercube network with 128 nodes. The squares are network nodes and the circles are photonic interchangers. See Sakano and Yamamoto, pp. A12-A20.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...