Upstream reception sensitivity for a BER of 10-9 as a function of the downstream ER and the PRBS length. The dark area top right indicates a BER floor above 10-9. See Schrenk et al., pp. 704-712
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex