Upstream reception sensitivity for a BER of 10-9 as a function of the downstream ER and the PRBS length. The dark area top right indicates a BER floor above 10-9. See Schrenk et al., pp. 704-712
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays