Upstream reception sensitivity for a BER of 10-9 as a function of the downstream ER and the PRBS length. The dark area top right indicates a BER floor above 10-9. See Schrenk et al., pp. 704-712
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging