Schematic of the TorusNX topology. G blocks represent gateway photonic switches and X blocks represent 4 by 4 non-blocking photonic switches. Lines indicate bidirectional links which are composed of two waveguides that are used for counter-propagating lightwaves. See Chan and Bergman, pp. 189-201.
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...