Schematic of the TorusNX topology. G blocks represent gateway photonic switches and X blocks represent 4 by 4 non-blocking photonic switches. Lines indicate bidirectional links which are composed of two waveguides that are used for counter-propagating lightwaves. See Chan and Bergman, pp. 189-201.
Open Access Journals
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Noninvasive nonlinear focusing and imaging through strongly...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging