Schematic of the TorusNX topology. G blocks represent gateway photonic switches and X blocks represent 4 by 4 non-blocking photonic switches. Lines indicate bidirectional links which are composed of two waveguides that are used for counter-propagating lightwaves. See Chan and Bergman, pp. 189-201.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams