The virtual topology of the Indian network obtained using priority-based routing and wavelength assignment with incorporation of a traffic grooming mechanism. See Chatterjee et al., pp. 480-489.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...