Two network clusters. The cluster heads communicate with each other via the network backbone, and the sensor nodes communicate with the cluster head that is within their field of view. See Agrawal et al., pp. 215-224.
Open Access Journals
- Flexible photonic metastructures for tunable coloration
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Optical Antennas