Two network clusters. The cluster heads communicate with each other via the network backbone, and the sensor nodes communicate with the cluster head that is within their field of view. See Agrawal et al., pp. 215-224.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams