Two network clusters. The cluster heads communicate with each other via the network backbone, and the sensor nodes communicate with the cluster head that is within their field of view. See Agrawal et al., pp. 215-224.
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays