Two network clusters. The cluster heads communicate with each other via the network backbone, and the sensor nodes communicate with the cluster head that is within their field of view. See Agrawal et al., pp. 215-224.
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex