Two network clusters. The cluster heads communicate with each other via the network backbone, and the sensor nodes communicate with the cluster head that is within their field of view. See Agrawal et al., pp. 215-224.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter