Asynchronous delay-tap plot for a 200 Gbps polarization-multiplexed non-return-to-zero 16QAM signal with an optical signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB and without chromatic dispersion and differential group delay. A tap delay of 15 ps is used. See Tan et al., pp. 441-448
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- High definition live 3D-OCT in vivo: design and evaluation...
- Noninvasive in vivo glucose sensing on human subjects using...
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...