Asynchronous delay-tap plot for a 200 Gbps polarization-multiplexed non-return-to-zero 16QAM signal with an optical signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB and without chromatic dispersion and differential group delay. A tap delay of 15 ps is used. See Tan et al., pp. 441-448
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...