Asynchronous delay-tap plot for a 200 Gbps polarization-multiplexed non-return-to-zero 16QAM signal with an optical signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB and without chromatic dispersion and differential group delay. A tap delay of 15 ps is used. See Tan et al., pp. 441-448
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays