Asynchronous delay-tap plot for a 200 Gbps polarization-multiplexed non-return-to-zero 16QAM signal with an optical signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB and without chromatic dispersion and differential group delay. A tap delay of 15 ps is used. See Tan et al., pp. 441-448
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams