Asynchronous delay-tap plot for a 200 Gbps polarization-multiplexed non-return-to-zero 16QAM signal with an optical signal-to-noise ratio of 20 dB and without chromatic dispersion and differential group delay. A tap delay of 15 ps is used. See Tan et al., pp. 441-448
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter