Enhancing the physical layer security of the FSO link by sending laser beams from different paths using acousto-optic deflectors. Four beam paths between two transmitter apertures and two receiver apertures with overlapped area A1 at the cross section of the receiver. See Eghbal and Abouei, pp. 684-694
Open Access Journals
- Flexible photonic metastructures for tunable coloration
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Optical Antennas