Enhancing the physical layer security of the FSO link by sending laser beams from different paths using acousto-optic deflectors. Four beam paths between two transmitter apertures and two receiver apertures with overlapped area A1 at the cross section of the receiver. See Eghbal and Abouei, pp. 684-694
Open Access Journals
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Noninvasive nonlinear focusing and imaging through strongly...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging