Enhancing the physical layer security of the FSO link by sending laser beams from different paths using acousto-optic deflectors. Four beam paths between two transmitter apertures and two receiver apertures with overlapped area A1 at the cross section of the receiver. See Eghbal and Abouei, pp. 684-694
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...