Topics in this Issue
Initial guess for the source spectral density that is used to start the algorithm: a completely random pattern with rotational symmetry and with values between 0 and 1. See Wu and Visser, pp. 2152-2159.
- Oct 01 2014 : ‘Smart’ Bandage Emits Phosphorescent Glow for Healing Below
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Partially coherent beam propagation in atmospheric...
- Asymmetric Bessel–Gauss beams
- Generation and propagation of partially coherent beams with...
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Maxwell-Gaussian beams with cylindrical polarization
- Metamaterial microwave holographic imaging system
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Plane-wave Fresnel diffraction by elliptic apertures: a...