Topics in this Issue
Synthesis of the color coded aperture (CCA) effect on the y = qth slice of the data cube illustrated in Fig. 1. See Rueda et al., pp. 80-89.
- Dec 24 2014 : Season’s Greetings from OSA Publishing. Please note that our office will be closed for the holidays from 24 December 2014 17:00 EST through 2 January 2015 8:30 EST. If you require urgent assistance, please email our Customer Service department, and our Customer Service team will make every attempt to solve your problem or route it to the appropriate person during this time. As our Customer Service coverage will be limited while our offices are closed, please allow 24 hours for a response. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Metamaterial microwave holographic imaging system
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Decomposition of Jones and Mueller matrices in terms of...
- Noise characterization of supercontinuum sources for...
- Exact solutions for nondiffracting beams. I. The scalar...
- Degree of polarization of a tightly focused, partially...