Topics in this Issue
Phase variation in the focal region for m = 1. See C. J. R. Sheppard, pp. 644-651.
- Feb 24 2014 : Thicker than Water: Medical Researchers Use Light to Quickly and Easily Measure Blood’s Clotting Properties - To provide caregivers with timely information about the clotting... more
- Feb 18 2014 : A Stretchable Highway for Light - A team of Belgian researchers reports progress on this front with... more
- Feb 11 2014 : First 3-D Movies of Living Sperm - more
- Feb 05 2014 : OSA to Launch New Gold Open-Access Journal Focused on High-Impact Results - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced it will publish a new... more
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Discrete-dipole approximation for scattering calculations
- Hermite–Gaussian modal laser beams with orbital...
- Mathematical modeling of Fabry–Perot resonators: I....
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Highly resonant and directional optical nanoantennas
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Diffraction theory for azimuthally structured Fresnel zone...
- Understanding the twin-image problem in phase retrieval
- Open problems in color constancy: discussion