Topics in this Issue
Overlapping patch representation of a spherical surface. See Li et al., pp. 2346-2355.
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Oct 22 2014 : Optics Letters Research - New 3D Display Technology Promises Greater Energy Efficiency
- Oct 16 2014 : Optica Research - Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
- Human gesture recognition using three-dimensional integral...
- Plane-wave Fresnel diffraction by elliptic apertures: a...
- Metamaterial microwave holographic imaging system
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Properties of a 4Pi confocal fluorescence microscope
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Exact solutions for nondiffracting beams. I. The scalar...
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...