- Jun 11 2013 : OSA Partners with Leading Chinese Institute to Launch New Joint Journal, Photonics Research - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced the launch and publication... more
- May 29 2013 : The Optical Society and Scholarly iQ Issue COUNTER Release 4 Compliant Usage Reports for OSA’s Journals - The Optical Society (OSA) and Scholarly iQ today announced that... more
- May 29 2013 : Charred Micro-Bunny Sculpture Shows Promise of New Material for 3-D Shaping - This rabbit sculpture, the size of a typical bacterium, is one of... more
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Lens axicons: systems composed of a diverging aberrated...
- Gaussian beam propagation: comparison of the analytical...
- Depth resolution in three-dimensional images
- Scattering of electromagnetic waves by periodic particle...
- Polarization of orbital angular momentum carrying laser...
- Discrete-dipole approximation for scattering calculations
- Rayleigh–Sommerfeld diffraction formula in k space
- Generalized orthogonal wavelet phase reconstruction
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...