- Oct 24 2013 : OSA Celebrates Open Access Week, Recognizes Need for Authors to Have Publishing Options - In celebration of “Open Access Week,” The Optical Society (OSA)... more
- Oct 23 2013 : Imaging Breast Cancer with Light - Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and cancer... more
- Oct 15 2013 : Zoomable Holograms Pave the Way for Versatile, Portable Projectors - Imagine giving a presentation to a roomful of important customers... more
- Oct 08 2013 : A Better Breathalyzer - , Italian researchers have developed a novel idea for an inexpensive,... more
- Partially coherent stable and spiral beams
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Light propagation in biological tissue
- Phase diversity for three-dimensional imaging
- Fast and accurate 3D object recognition directly from...
- Ray transfer matrix for a spiral phase plate
- Waveguide-coupled nanowire as an optical antenna
- Perfect imaging with planar interfaces
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Vortex structure of elegant Laguerre–Gaussian beams...