Topics in this Issue
Evanescent part of a Gaussian beam with β=2.5 at a frequency of 1 GHz scattering from a dielectric cylinder with radius α0=0.03 m and relative permittivity ε=1000: scaled version of the transmitted field. See Pawliuk and Yedlin, pp. 2558-2566.
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Metamaterial microwave holographic imaging system
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Decomposition of Jones and Mueller matrices in terms of...
- Noise characterization of supercontinuum sources for...
- Exact solutions for nondiffracting beams. I. The scalar...
- Degree of polarization of a tightly focused, partially...