Topics in this Issue
Evanescent part of a Gaussian beam with β=2.5 at a frequency of 1 GHz scattering from a dielectric cylinder with radius α0=0.03 m and relative permittivity ε=1000: scaled version of the transmitted field. See Pawliuk and Yedlin, pp. 2558-2566.
- Apr 13 2015 : New Light for Old Master Paintings
- Apr 06 2015 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Precious Pulses: Rice University Researchers Develop a New Camera-Based, Touch-Free Technology for Measuring Vital Signs
- Apr 01 2015 : Optica Research - Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Generalized propagation of light through optical systems....
- Phase retrieval of reflection and transmission coefficients...
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Intensity-symmetric Airy beams
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Compact multi-aperture imaging with high angular resolution
- Stable implementation of the rigorous coupled-wave analysis...