Topics in this Issue
Tight focusing of vortex beams in presence of primary astigmatism. See Singh et al., pp. 576-588.
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Diffractive lens design for optimized focusing
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- DMD-based implementation of patterned optical filter arrays...
- Degree of polarization of a tightly focused, partially...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Illumination source optimization in optical lithography via...
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Radiation force exerted on a sphere by focused...
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...