Topics in this Issue
Map of the polarization states and integral curves on the background of the intensity distribution: U=1.56×107 m-1, Δg=0, g=3×10-10. See Fadeyeva and Volyar, pp. 13-20.
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Aug 28 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Asymmetric Bessel–Gauss beams
- On x-ray phase imaging with a point source
- Optical phase under deep turbulence conditions
- Numerical solution of nonparaxial scalar diffraction...
- Analysis of Fibonacci gratings and their diffraction...
- Partially coherent beam propagation in atmospheric...
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Maxwell-Gaussian beams with cylindrical polarization