Topics in this Issue
Map of the polarization states and integral curves on the background of the intensity distribution: U=1.56×107 m-1, Δg=0, g=3×10-10. See Fadeyeva and Volyar, pp. 13-20.
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 22 2014 : The Optical Society Launches Optica, New Open-Access Journal for Highest-Impact Research in the Science of Light - The Optical Society (OSA) today published the first issue of Optica,... more
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Nonparaxial propagation and focusing properties of...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Maxwell-Gaussian beams with cylindrical polarization
- Simple interferometric technique for generation of a...
- Analysis of Fibonacci gratings and their diffraction...
- Generation of hollow beam with radially polarized vortex...
- Zernike expansion of derivatives and Laplacians of the...
- Classical light beams and geometric phases
- Practical cone-beam algorithm