Topics in this Issue
Single-frame excerpts from a video sequence showing the impact of the filling parameter βG on the illumination PSF (xz plane, y=0; units are in μm) of a 40 × NA=0.95 dry objective (n1=n1* =1) illuminated with circularly polarized light (ΦBS,ill=π/4, δill=π/2) of wavelength λill=488 nm. See Nasse and Woehl, pp. 295302.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Diffractive lens design for optimized focusing
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- DMD-based implementation of patterned optical filter arrays...
- Degree of polarization of a tightly focused, partially...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Illumination source optimization in optical lithography via...
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Radiation force exerted on a sphere by focused...
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...