Topics in this Issue
Single-frame excerpts from a video sequence showing the impact of the filling parameter βG on the illumination PSF (xz plane, y=0; units are in μm) of a 40 × NA=0.95 dry objective (n1=n1* =1) illuminated with circularly polarized light (ΦBS,ill=π/4, δill=π/2) of wavelength λill=488 nm. See Nasse and Woehl, pp. 295302.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Human gesture recognition using three-dimensional integral...
- Plane-wave Fresnel diffraction by elliptic apertures: a...
- Metamaterial microwave holographic imaging system
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Properties of a 4Pi confocal fluorescence microscope
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Exact solutions for nondiffracting beams. I. The scalar...
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...