Topics in this Issue
Single-frame excerpts from a video sequence showing the impact of the filling parameter βG on the illumination PSF (xz plane, y=0; units are in μm) of a 40 × NA=0.95 dry objective (n1=n1* =1) illuminated with circularly polarized light (ΦBS,ill=π/4, δill=π/2) of wavelength λill=488 nm. See Nasse and Woehl, pp. 295302.
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - New Age Microscope Gives Scientists Sharper Image Peering Through Dense Tissue
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Asymmetric Bessel–Gauss beams
- On x-ray phase imaging with a point source
- Optical phase under deep turbulence conditions
- Numerical solution of nonparaxial scalar diffraction...
- Analysis of Fibonacci gratings and their diffraction...
- Partially coherent beam propagation in atmospheric...
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Maxwell-Gaussian beams with cylindrical polarization