Topics in this Issue
Single-frame excerpts from a video sequence showing the impact of the filling parameter βG on the illumination PSF (xz plane, y=0; units are in μm) of a 40 × NA=0.95 dry objective (n1=n1* =1) illuminated with circularly polarized light (ΦBS,ill=π/4, δill=π/2) of wavelength λill=488 nm. See Nasse and Woehl, pp. 295302.
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Metamaterial microwave holographic imaging system
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Decomposition of Jones and Mueller matrices in terms of...
- Noise characterization of supercontinuum sources for...
- Exact solutions for nondiffracting beams. I. The scalar...
- Degree of polarization of a tightly focused, partially...