Topics in this Issue
Interferogram signals observed with the SPIRE Fourier transform spectrometer (SPIRE SLW array) with one input source at constant temperature, the other allowed to cool. See Spencer et al., pp. 1805-1811
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Generalized propagation of light through optical systems....
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Phase retrieval of reflection and transmission coefficients...
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Theoretical limit of localized surface plasmon resonance...
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Frequency correlations in reflection from random media
- Superresolution with full-polarized tomographic diffractive...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview