Topics in this Issue
Electric field distributions in the vicinity of the ideal multifunctional cloak under a TE plane wave (a) incident from left to right, (b) incident with an angle of 45°. See Mei et al., pp. 2067-2073
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Oct 22 2014 : Optics Letters Research - New 3D Display Technology Promises Greater Energy Efficiency
- Oct 16 2014 : Optica Research - Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
- Partially coherent beam propagation in atmospheric...
- Asymmetric Bessel–Gauss beams
- Generation and propagation of partially coherent beams with...
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Maxwell-Gaussian beams with cylindrical polarization
- Metamaterial microwave holographic imaging system
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Plane-wave Fresnel diffraction by elliptic apertures: a...