Topics in this Issue
Range of colors possible from chitin/air multilayers, as predicted by TMM calculations. See K. Chung and J. H. Shin, pp. 962-968.
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Generalized propagation of light through optical systems....
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Phase retrieval of reflection and transmission coefficients...
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Theoretical limit of localized surface plasmon resonance...
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Frequency correlations in reflection from random media
- Superresolution with full-polarized tomographic diffractive...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview