Topics in this Issue
Image of an underwater scene in coastal waters along Costa Brava, Spain. (A) Naked-eye image and (B) Bayer-filtered RGB channels color mapped by the proposed algorithm. See Neumann et al., pp. 1039-1052.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Generalized propagation of light through optical systems....
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Phase retrieval of reflection and transmission coefficients...
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Theoretical limit of localized surface plasmon resonance...
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Frequency correlations in reflection from random media
- Superresolution with full-polarized tomographic diffractive...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview