Topics in this Issue
Image of an underwater scene in coastal waters along Costa Brava, Spain. (A) Naked-eye image and (B) Bayer-filtered RGB channels color mapped by the proposed algorithm. See Neumann et al., pp. 1039-1052.
- Apr 13 2015 : New Light for Old Master Paintings
- Apr 06 2015 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Precious Pulses: Rice University Researchers Develop a New Camera-Based, Touch-Free Technology for Measuring Vital Signs
- Apr 01 2015 : Optica Research - Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Generalized propagation of light through optical systems....
- Phase retrieval of reflection and transmission coefficients...
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Intensity-symmetric Airy beams
- Practical cone-beam algorithm
- Temporal coupled-mode theory for the Fano resonance in...
- Compact multi-aperture imaging with high angular resolution
- Stable implementation of the rigorous coupled-wave analysis...