Topics in this Issue
Case with a = 0.01 m, b = 1.1 m, c = 1.6 m. The field distribution in this case is almost the same as a perfect invisibility cloak. Jiang et al., pp. 1698-1702
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Aug 28 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Discrete-Dipole Approximation For Scattering Calculations
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Asymmetric Bessel–Gauss beams
- On x-ray phase imaging with a point source
- Optical phase under deep turbulence conditions
- Numerical solution of nonparaxial scalar diffraction...
- Analysis of Fibonacci gratings and their diffraction...
- Partially coherent beam propagation in atmospheric...
- Formulation for stable and efficient implementation of the...
- Maxwell-Gaussian beams with cylindrical polarization