Virtual Feature Issue
Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
EditorsHanli Liu, Optics Express Focus Issue Coordinator
Stephen A. Burns, JOSA A Guest Editor
Joseph Izatt, JOSA A Guest Editor
Topics in this Issue
- May 20 2013 : The Optical Society and Scholarly iQ Issue COUNTER Release 4 Compliant Usage Reports for OSA’s Journals - The Optical Society (OSA) and Scholarly iQ today announced that... more
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Apr 29 2013 : Now available for conference papers! A PDF of the poster presentation has been linked to a select number of poster session papers. Those papers with an accompanying poster presentation PDF will be denoted by a multimedia icon.
- Apr 24 2013 : New LED Streetlight Design Curbs Light Pollution - Recent innovations in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have improved the... more
- Gaussian beam propagation: comparison of the analytical...
- Coupled-mode theory for optical waveguides: an overview
- Beyond Nyquist sampling: a cost-based approach
- Lens axicons: systems composed of a diverging aberrated...
- Linear systems formulation of scattering theory for rough...
- Mie scattering in the time domain. Part 1. The role of...
- Statistics of optical vortex wander on propagation through...
- Transformation of Zernike coefficients: a Fourier-based...
- Discrete-dipole approximation for scattering calculations
- Fast modal method for crossed grating computation,...