Topics in this Issue
Transverse current lines along the beam length. Thin lines are the equi-phase lines.. See T. A. Fadeyeva et al., pp. 798-805.
- Apr 24 2014 : Bake Your Own Droplet Lens - A droplet of clear liquid can bend light, acting as a lens. Now, by... more
- Apr 14 2014 : Let the Sun Shine In: Redirecting Sunlight to Urban Alleyways - In dense, urban centers around the world, many people live and work... more
- Apr 07 2014 : Alison Taylor Joins The Optical Society as Executive Editor - The Optical Society (OSA) announced today that Alison Taylor has... more
- Mar 20 2014 : Shrink Wrap Used to Enhance Detection of Infectious Disease Biomarkers - Detecting HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other deadly infectious... more
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...
- Far-infrared time-domain spectroscopy with terahertz beams...
- Measurement of two-photon excitation cross sections of...
- Photonic band-gap structures
- Multimode ultrafast nonlinear optics in optical waveguides:...
- Nonlinear characterization of robust multimaterial...
- Nanoscale electro-optic modulators based on graphene-slot...
- The evolving optical frequency comb [Invited]
- Ablation of metals by ultrashort laser pulses
- Control of plasmonic crystal light emission