Topics in this Issue
- Feb 24 2014 : Thicker than Water: Medical Researchers Use Light to Quickly and Easily Measure Blood’s Clotting Properties - To provide caregivers with timely information about the clotting... more
- Feb 18 2014 : A Stretchable Highway for Light - A team of Belgian researchers reports progress on this front with... more
- Feb 11 2014 : First 3-D Movies of Living Sperm - more
- Feb 05 2014 : OSA to Launch New Gold Open-Access Journal Focused on High-Impact Results - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced it will publish a new... more
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...
- Multimode ultrafast nonlinear optics in optical waveguides:...
- Photonic band-gap structures
- The evolving optical frequency comb [Invited]
- Design of structurally colored surfaces based on scalar...
- Quantum optomechanicsthrowing a glance [Invited]
- Spectroscopic and laser characteristics of...
- Measurement of two-photon excitation cross sections of...
- Far-infrared time-domain spectroscopy with terahertz beams...
- Control of plasmonic crystal light emission