This erratum is a compilation of insignificant errors and misprints found in [
© 2014 Optical Society of America
1. C. Milián and D. V. Skryabin, “Soliton families and resonant radiation in a micro-ring resonator near zero group-velocity dispersion,” Opt. Express 22(3) 3732–3739 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Affiliations 2,3 should be written as above.
- Roundtrip time defined just before Eq. (2) should read τ = 2πRng/c.
- Abuse of notation: g vs g(t, x). The constant g is used up to Eq. (3) only, and should not be confused with the perturbative field g(t, x), appearing only in the two lines above Eq. (5).
- In the paragraph below Eq. (6), the radiation wave-number should read Qr = 2π[v + 1]q.
- Fig. 3, caption: α = |Ψ0|.
- Last line in p. 3737 should read ” (···) approaching β2 = 0 are (···)”.
- Fig. 8, caption (missing units): λ0 = 1565 nm.
- All nonzero values for soliton velocities explicitly given in the main text refer to conservative solitons with h = 5 × 10−4 and therefore these are contained in the corresponding M vs v plot in Fig 1(b). Accordingly, data in caption of Fig. 2 should read: (a,b) v = −5 × 10−5; (c,d) v = −1.845 × 10−4. All over the text the velocity value given as v = −1.25 is in fact v = −1.25 × 10−4.
References and links
C. Milián and D. V. Skryabin, “Soliton families and resonant radiation in a micro-ring resonator near zero group-velocity dispersion,” Opt. Express 22(3) 3732–3739 (2014). [CrossRef]
Original Manuscript: March 21, 2014
Published: March 28, 2014
C. Milián and D.V. Skryabin, "Soliton families and resonant radiation in a micro-ring resonator near zero group-velocity dispersion: erratum," Opt. Express 22, 8068-8068 (2014)
|Alert me when this paper is cited|
OSA is able to provide readers links to articles that cite this paper by participating in CrossRef's Cited-By Linking service. CrossRef includes content from more than 3000 publishers and societies. In addition to listing OSA journal articles that cite this paper, citing articles from other participating publishers will also be listed.