Topics in this Issue
This media file shows a vortex pair formed in the glass tube with 14 mm in diameter created by laser filamentation. See A. Ryabtsev, et al., Fig. 3 for details.
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Oct 22 2014 : Optics Letters Research - New 3D Display Technology Promises Greater Energy Efficiency
- Oct 16 2014 : Optica Research - Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Resolution scaling in STED microscopy
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Comb-calibrated laser ranging for three-dimensional surface...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Light field geometry of a standard plenoptic camera
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Pyramidal surface textures for light trapping and...
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging via...