Reflected power as a function of in the region of excitation of surface modes a0/k0, for several values of the ratio 1/y0, for the incidence of an ordinary wave. Authors study the double excitation of surface modes at a metallic film that separates a uniaxial medium from an isotropic dielectric. [See article by Miriam L. Gigli and Richardo A. Depine for details.]
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 17 2014 : Optics Letters Research - Optical probe gauges melanoma thickness
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- Classical to quantum transfer of optical vortices
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Single-mode optical fiber for high-power, low-loss UV...
- Subwavelength grating filtering devices
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Ultrafast 2D IR microscopy
- Mid-infrared supercontinuum generation to 12.5μm in...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Coherent control of Snell’s law at metasurfaces