Reflected power as a function of in the region of excitation of surface modes a0/k0, for several values of the ratio 1/y0, for the incidence of an ordinary wave. Authors study the double excitation of surface modes at a metallic film that separates a uniaxial medium from an isotropic dielectric. [See article by Miriam L. Gigli and Richardo A. Depine for details.]
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- High-speed absolute three-dimensional shape measurement...
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- 3D superresolution microscopy by supercritical angle...
- Light field geometry of a standard plenoptic camera
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging via...
- Ultra-low-loss tapered optical fibers with minimal lengths