Calculated XFROG trace with its structure correlated with the intensity and spectrum showing evolution with propagation distance. Authors use numerical simulations to study the temporal and spectral characteristics of broadband supercontinua generated in photonic crystal fiber. [See article by Dudley et al. Fig. 3 for details.]
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Aug 28 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- Classical to quantum transfer of optical vortices
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Single-mode optical fiber for high-power, low-loss UV...
- Subwavelength grating filtering devices
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Ultrafast 2D IR microscopy
- Mid-infrared supercontinuum generation to 12.5μm in...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Coherent control of Snell’s law at metasurfaces