Far field mode profiles detected at the ouput of the microstructured fiber for polarization states directed along the two previously identified principal axes alpha and beta. Authors report on the control of visible harmonic generation in microstructured fiber through the polarization state of the fundamental radiation. [See article by Omenetto et al. Fig. 1 for details.]
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Recent advances in silicon-based passive and active...
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Switchable telescopic contact lens
- Tunable beam shaping with a phased array acousto-optic...
- Optical interconnects: recent advances and future challenges
- Extremely compact hybrid III-V/SOI lasers: design and...
- Quantum cascade lasers: 20 years of challenges
- Nonlinear Photonics 2014: Introduction