Integrated images by the proposed method showing the extraordinary-horizontal mode, the ordinary mode, and the extraordinary-vertical mode. Authors propose a method to provide observers with an enhanced perception of depth without severe degradation of resolution by taking advantage of the birefringence of a uniaxial crystal plate. [See article by Park et al. Fig. 10 for details.]
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Recent advances in silicon-based passive and active...
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Switchable telescopic contact lens
- Tunable beam shaping with a phased array acousto-optic...
- Optical interconnects: recent advances and future challenges
- Extremely compact hybrid III-V/SOI lasers: design and...
- Quantum cascade lasers: 20 years of challenges
- Nonlinear Photonics 2014: Introduction