The image obtained when a fiber light source is placed in front of the structure at two positions in the source space separated by 200 µm along the lateral dimension. Authors describe a sensor system based on 3D ‘reference structures’ which implements a mapping from a 3D source volume on to a 2D sensor plane. [See article by Potuluri et al. Fig. 4 for details.]
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- High-speed multi-wavelength Fresnel diffraction imaging
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Strong field enhancement and light-matter interactions with...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Ultra-low-loss tapered optical fibers with minimal lengths
- Supercontinuum generation at 800 nm in all-normal...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media