The magnetic field Hz distribution in the near-field region of the metallic structure at the wavelengths corresponding to lower ( lambda = 564 nm) branches of the surface plasmon polarition (SPP) Bloch modes around the second band-gap in a weak-coupling regime. Authors analyze the Bloch mode spectrum of SPPs on a finite thickness metal film in the regimes of weak and strong coupling between SPP modes on the opposite film interfaces. [See article by Gerard et al. Fig. 5(a) for details.]
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- High-speed absolute three-dimensional shape measurement...
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- 3D superresolution microscopy by supercritical angle...
- Light field geometry of a standard plenoptic camera
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging via...
- Ultra-low-loss tapered optical fibers with minimal lengths