Movie of integrated images observed from different viewing directions. Authors propose an enhanced three-dimensional integral imaging system using a curved lens array. Incorporation of a curved lens array instead of a conventional flat lens array expands the viewing angle remarkably. [See article by Kim et al. Fig. 9 for details.]
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- Classical to quantum transfer of optical vortices
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Single-mode optical fiber for high-power, low-loss UV...
- Subwavelength grating filtering devices
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Ultrafast 2D IR microscopy
- Mid-infrared supercontinuum generation to 12.5μm in...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Coherent control of Snell’s law at metasurfaces