Topics in this Issue
Video shows AOSLO data in which the sinusoidal warp has been removed. Authors apply a novel computational technique known as the map-seeking circuit algorithm to estimate the motion of the retina of eye from a sequence of frames of data from a scanning laser ophthalmoscope.[See Vogel et al. Fig. 2 for details.]
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Ptychographic microscope for three-dimensional imaging
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Giant all-optical tunable group velocity dispersion in an...
- Real-time integral imaging system for light field microscopy
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Optical phase imaging using a synthetic aperture phase...