Topics in this Issue
Time evolution of the structure of the electric field inside the incidence plane at the plasmon resonance. The interplay between localized surface plasmon (LSP) and surface plasmon-polariton (SPP) is studied in detail in a system composed of a three-dimensional gold particle located at a short distance from a gold thin film. [See G. Leveque and O. J. F. Martin Fig. 3 for details.]
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Resolution scaling in STED microscopy
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Comb-calibrated laser ranging for three-dimensional surface...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Light field geometry of a standard plenoptic camera
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Pyramidal surface textures for light trapping and...
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging via...