Topics in this Issue
Time evolution of the structure of the electric field inside the incidence plane at the plasmon resonance. The interplay between localized surface plasmon (LSP) and surface plasmon-polariton (SPP) is studied in detail in a system composed of a three-dimensional gold particle located at a short distance from a gold thin film. [See G. Leveque and O. J. F. Martin Fig. 3 for details.]
- Oct 24 2013 : OSA Celebrates Open Access Week, Recognizes Need for Authors to Have Publishing Options - In celebration of “Open Access Week,” The Optical Society (OSA)... more
- Oct 23 2013 : Imaging Breast Cancer with Light - Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and cancer... more
- Oct 15 2013 : Zoomable Holograms Pave the Way for Versatile, Portable Projectors - Imagine giving a presentation to a roomful of important customers... more
- Oct 08 2013 : A Better Breathalyzer - , Italian researchers have developed a novel idea for an inexpensive,... more
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Rapid 3D light-sheet microscopy with a tunable lens
- Silicon photonic slot waveguide Bragg gratings and...
- Terahertz wireless communications based on photonics...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Towards CMOS-compatible nanophotonics: Ultra-compact...
- Lensless zoomable holographic projection using scaled...
- Plasmonic metasurfaces for efficient phase control in...