Topics in this Issue
Time evolution of the structure of the electric field inside the incidence plane at the plasmon resonance. The interplay between localized surface plasmon (LSP) and surface plasmon-polariton (SPP) is studied in detail in a system composed of a three-dimensional gold particle located at a short distance from a gold thin film. [See G. Leveque and O. J. F. Martin Fig. 3 for details.]
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 22 2014 : The Optical Society Launches Optica, New Open-Access Journal for Highest-Impact Research in the Science of Light - The Optical Society (OSA) today published the first issue of Optica,... more
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Ptychographic microscope for three-dimensional imaging
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Giant all-optical tunable group velocity dispersion in an...
- Real-time integral imaging system for light field microscopy
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Optical phase imaging using a synthetic aperture phase...