Topics in this Issue
Intensity and phase distribution of a stationary accessible ellipticon with parameters p = 5 and m =5 in HNN media. Authors introduce a new class of elliptically modulated self-trapped singular beams in isotropic nonlinear media where nonlocality plays a crucial role in their existence. [See S. Lopez-Aguayo and J. C. Gutierrez-Vega Fig. 1 for details.]
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 22 2014 : The Optical Society Launches Optica, New Open-Access Journal for Highest-Impact Research in the Science of Light - The Optical Society (OSA) today published the first issue of Optica,... more
- Jul 18 2014 : Improving Driver Safety: How to Prevent Streetlight Glare in the New World of LED Lighting - Long hours of nighttime driving can cause eyestrain because while our... more
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Ptychographic microscope for three-dimensional imaging
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Giant all-optical tunable group velocity dispersion in an...
- Real-time integral imaging system for light field microscopy
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Optical phase imaging using a synthetic aperture phase...