Topics in this Issue
Field scan of the isotropic two-dimensional cut-wire-pairs metamaterial in the pass-band at 6.0GHz. The authors study numerically and experimentally magnetic metamaterials based on cut-wire pairs instead of split-ring resonators. [See - D. Powell, I. Shadrivov, and Y. Kivshar, Fig. 4(a) for details.]
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - New Age Microscope Gives Scientists Sharper Image Peering Through Dense Tissue
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- Classical to quantum transfer of optical vortices
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Single-mode optical fiber for high-power, low-loss UV...
- Subwavelength grating filtering devices
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Ultrafast 2D IR microscopy
- Mid-infrared supercontinuum generation to 12.5μm in...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Coherent control of Snell’s law at metasurfaces