Topics in this Issue
Snapshots from acquired video illustrating optical microassembly of reconfigurable microenvironments using 2PP-fabricated components (3x speed). The authors propose that cellular development is highly influenced by the surrounding microenvironment. [See - P. J. Rodrigo et al.> Fig. 3 for details.]
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Resolution scaling in STED microscopy
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Comb-calibrated laser ranging for three-dimensional surface...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Light field geometry of a standard plenoptic camera
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Pyramidal surface textures for light trapping and...
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging via...