Topics in this Issue
The authors present a concept for improving the efficiency of thin-film solar cells via scattering from dielectric particles.Peak electric field intensity profile (arbitrary units) at a wavelength of lambda; = 700 nm for (a) single particle in isolation and (b) periodic array of particles. [See J. R. Nagel and M. A. Scarpulla, Fig. 3 for details.]
- Dec 24 2014 : Season’s Greetings from OSA Publishing. Please note that our office will be closed for the holidays from 24 December 2014 17:00 EST through 2 January 2015 8:30 EST. If you require urgent assistance, please email our Customer Service department, and our Customer Service team will make every attempt to solve your problem or route it to the appropriate person during this time. As our Customer Service coverage will be limited while our offices are closed, please allow 24 hours for a response. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- High-speed absolute three-dimensional shape measurement...
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- 3D superresolution microscopy by supercritical angle...
- Light field geometry of a standard plenoptic camera
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging via...
- Ultra-low-loss tapered optical fibers with minimal lengths