Topics in this Issue
In order to fabricate photovoltaic (PV) cells incorporating light-trapping electrodes, illumination through the top-contact side of a photovoltaic device is desirable. Carrier generation profile in the PbS layer of an FTO/TiO2/PbS CQD/ITO device that is 60 (top), 120 (middle), or 230 (bottom) nm thick, illuminated from the top (left) or bottom (right). [See D. Aaron R. Barkhouse et al. Fig. 2 for details.]
- Apr 13 2015 : New Light for Old Master Paintings
- Apr 06 2015 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Precious Pulses: Rice University Researchers Develop a New Camera-Based, Touch-Free Technology for Measuring Vital Signs
- Apr 01 2015 : Optica Research - Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Recent advances in silicon-based passive and active...
- Optical interconnects: recent advances and future challenges
- MultiFocus Polarization Microscope (MF-PolScope) for 3D...
- Quantum cascade lasers: 20 years of challenges
- CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite /...
- Nonlinear Photonics 2014: Introduction
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- In vivo neuroimaging through the highly scattering tissue...