Topics in this Issue
Targeted deposition mode. (a) Tweezer configuration. (b) System potential in the vertical direction. (c) The letter â??Tâ? is written in the upper layer of the segregated colloid. [See Y. Liu et al. Fig. 5 for details.]
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Recent advances in silicon-based passive and active...
- Optical interconnects: recent advances and future challenges
- MultiFocus Polarization Microscope (MF-PolScope) for 3D...
- Quantum cascade lasers: 20 years of challenges
- CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite /...
- Nonlinear Photonics 2014: Introduction
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- In vivo neuroimaging through the highly scattering tissue...