Topics in this Issue
A 3D structured light sheet microscope using a four-faceted symmetric pyramid is presented by the authors. Moving the interference pattern laterally by changing the phase difference δ. (a) δ=0Â°, (b) δ=120Â°, (c) δ=240Â°. [See M. Lei and A. Zumbusch Fig. 4 for details.]
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 17 2014 : Optics Letters Research - Optical probe gauges melanoma thickness
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- Classical to quantum transfer of optical vortices
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Single-mode optical fiber for high-power, low-loss UV...
- Subwavelength grating filtering devices
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Ultrafast 2D IR microscopy
- Mid-infrared supercontinuum generation to 12.5μm in...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Coherent control of Snell’s law at metasurfaces