Topics in this Issue
An efficient analytical method for characterizing large array of plasmonic nanoparticles located over planarly layered substrate is introduced. Configuration of three unit electric dipoles (with different polarizations) above the layered substrate is shown.[See M. Tajdini et al. Fig. 14 for details.]
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- High-speed absolute three-dimensional shape measurement...
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- 3D superresolution microscopy by supercritical angle...
- Light field geometry of a standard plenoptic camera
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging via...
- Ultra-low-loss tapered optical fibers with minimal lengths