Topics in this Issue
Luminescent solar concentrators (LSC) are used in photovoltaic applications to concentrate direct and diffuse sunlight without tracking. Relative emission Erel of slab and PLSC averaged over sy and as a function of source position sy. See J. Gutmann et al. Fig. 3 for details.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- High-speed multi-wavelength Fresnel diffraction imaging
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Strong field enhancement and light-matter interactions with...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Ultra-low-loss tapered optical fibers with minimal lengths
- Supercontinuum generation at 800 nm in all-normal...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media