Topics in this Issue
Once the complex field has been obtained, it is possible to perform numerical refocussing. The images contain field amplitudes that have been obtained via phase retrieval. This media file shows how the amplitude develops in the volume between these planes. See A. Jesacher, et al., Fig. 3 for details.
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 22 2014 : The Optical Society Launches Optica, New Open-Access Journal for Highest-Impact Research in the Science of Light - The Optical Society (OSA) today published the first issue of Optica,... more
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Single LP0,n mode excitation in multimode fibers
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- Closed-loop adaptive optics system with a single liquid...
- Subwavelength grating filtering devices