Topics in this Issue
The authors present an algorithm for generating a surface approximation of microcrystalline silicon (mc-Si) layers after plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD) onto surface textured substrates. Input AZO with textures generated by the algorithm corresponding to simulation results. See K. Hertel, et al., Fig. 9(1) for details.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Resolution scaling in STED microscopy
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Comb-calibrated laser ranging for three-dimensional surface...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Light field geometry of a standard plenoptic camera
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Pyramidal surface textures for light trapping and...
- High-resolution fluorescence imaging via...