Topics in this Issue
The authors present an algorithm for generating a surface approximation of microcrystalline silicon (mc-Si) layers after plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD) onto surface textured substrates. Input AZO with textures generated by the algorithm corresponding to simulation results. See K. Hertel, et al., Fig. 9(1) for details.
- Apr 13 2015 : New Light for Old Master Paintings
- Apr 06 2015 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Precious Pulses: Rice University Researchers Develop a New Camera-Based, Touch-Free Technology for Measuring Vital Signs
- Apr 01 2015 : Optica Research - Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Recent advances in silicon-based passive and active...
- Optical interconnects: recent advances and future challenges
- MultiFocus Polarization Microscope (MF-PolScope) for 3D...
- Quantum cascade lasers: 20 years of challenges
- CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite /...
- Nonlinear Photonics 2014: Introduction
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- In vivo neuroimaging through the highly scattering tissue...