Topics in this Issue
Efficiency droop is a major obstacle facing high-power application of InGaN/GaN quantum-well (QW) light-emitting diodes (LEDs). This figure is a SEM image of the nanorod sample. For details, see C. Zhanget al. Opt. Express 22, A790-A799 (2014).
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- High-speed multi-wavelength Fresnel diffraction imaging
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- All-dielectric subwavelength metasurface focusing lens
- Strong field enhancement and light-matter interactions with...
- Graphene Oxide vs. Reduced Graphene Oxide as saturable...
- Ultra-low-loss tapered optical fibers with minimal lengths
- Supercontinuum generation at 800 nm in all-normal...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media